Call us: 555-555-5555

Dryer Vent

24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE

Need Some Advice? Call Us Today.

888-350-5544 or 802-754-2353

"When the unexpected happens, our family is there for yours."

LimeLite Restoration Services in Vermont & Northern NH
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Did you know that 18,000 structure fires occur in the U.S yearly due to clogged or blocked dryer vents?


CALL FOR AN ESTIMATE TODAY!

Why should you clean your dryer vent?


Every load of laundry (based on 45-60 minute cycle) adds about $0.70 to your power bill. Your lint trap, traps about 60% of lint, the other 40% goes into your dryer vent and dryer vent system. A clean dryer vent is not only a cost savings step, but it also prevents hazards like fires.

Let LimeLite Restoration help you save money and your home or business from a possible fire by hiring us to clean your dryer vent TODAY!

Share by: